- The “Adjustable Light Spread” allows growers to create ideal lighting conditions across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality, health and yield.
- Made of 95% reflective German aluminum.
- Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors.
- Increase the growing area under each lamp by up to 75%.
- Increase yield per lamp up to 50%.
- Sold in 17 countries across 4 continents, Adjust-A-Wings® are the “reflectors of choice” for many of the world’s top growers!
- Medium Dimensions: 22” x 24”, 25”, 26” or 27”.
- Large Dimensions: 28” x 36”, 37”, 38”, 39” or 40”.
- An additional socket assembly can be added to a Large Adjust-A-Wing.
- Allows operation of two 400 watt MH & HPS lamps or two 600 watt HPS lamps.
"Message from the Inventor"
The Adjust-A-Wings® original design combines cutting edge science with biological beauty and simplicity to create a reflector system of unparalleled performance and versatility.
The Adjust-A-Wings® can be adjusted to wide settings and positioned incredibly close to plants for maximum light transferal (growing power) and area coverage. Alternately, the wings may be adjusted to more narrow settings and positioned further from the plants to suit the light and heat requirements of more sensitive plants or plant stages.
The adjustable nature and even spread of the light foot print gives growers the unique ability to create seasonal (spring, summer, autumn) conditions indoors and efficiently trigger their plant's natural hormone cycles for faster growth, better health & maturity and major yield increase.
The Adjust-A-Wings® novel design features are protected by a range of international patents registered, accepted and pending with I.P.O. Note: illegal manufacture, wholesale, retail and purchase of patented products is punishable by law.
Please report all illegal and inferior copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Cronk. Bsc - Env, Letters Patent
Patent No. US 6,053,624
It is highly recommended that a Super Spreader® be used with every Adjust-A-Wing®.
Log on to www.YouTube.com and search "Adjust-A-Wings"
to see a demonstration video from the inventor.